Day 2 is here!! I decided to try something different with the rainbow. I've already tackled rainbow nails... and provided a tutorial. But I couldn't do the same thing, that would be boring.
Be sure to check out all of the other participating bloggers....
So, you know those women that can hold their thumb at a
nice perpendicular angle from their fingers? I'm not one of them. My
thumb does not cooperate. I came up with a solution though...
I put the grass on an angle!! Then I have the ray of the rainbow shooting out in an expanding fashion from the gold. I used China Glaze For Audrey as the base on my thumb and then free-handed the rays over white nails. The colors are as follows:
- Red: FingerPaints striper polish Red-aissance
- Orange: FingerPains striper polish Caric-art-ure
- Yellow: FingerPaints striper polish Master Muse
- Green: Avon Nail Art Enamel Styled Green
- Blue: Avon Nail Art Enamel Blue Vibe
- Purple: Avon Nail Art Enamel Passionate Plum
I drew the base of the pot first with my black Stripe Rite, then put the rainbow. Once that had dried, I dotted gold using A-Englands Holy Grail. When that was dry, I finished off the lip of the pot and accented with a glare using my white Stripe Rite.