There is a long list of wonderful bloggers joining me in my challenge!! Please be sure to go show them some love everyday!
PishPosh & Polish
Nail By Katie
Jilltastic Nail Designs
Tres' Chic Nails
The Life, Time and Lacquers of Lilmoon
Makeup and Nails, Not War
Not Too Polished
8 Spooky Nights
Glitter Me This
Today is Skulls! I decided to keep it pretty simple since we have so much to get through over the next eight days!
I used OPI Alpine Snow, Nina Ultra Pro in Black and my Stripe Rite black nail art striper. I also waited for 45 minutes before I top coated it, knowing full well what black on white it like... and it STILL smudged. ugh.
I almost made this one glow in the dark, but didnt want to add another layer (excuse me, my lazy is showing haha).
Dont forget, if you dont have a blog there is a nail art contest going on as well!! Non-bloggers can submit your creations and win a prize at the end! Im not going to say what it is... it will be a surprise for now. But I will tell you it is an aaaaaammmmmmaaaaazzzzzziiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg Indie Halloween polish. Need I say more?
Here are the rules:
- You must be a non-blogger to compete for the contest prize.
- All nail art must be on your nails. No falsies. Only new work please.
- Stamping is allowed. No stickers or nail decals. Acrylic paint is allowed, but nail polish must be used in some aspect of the design.
- In order to compete for the Contest Prize, you must complete all 8 days and have them submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on Peace Love Lacquer's Facebook wall before midnight Pacific time the day of the challenge.
- Day 8 (Only Black & Orange) will be the nail art that is voted upon.
- All qualifying participants Day 8 photo will be placed in a folder on November 1st and voting will be most likes. Voting will close at 6pm Pacific on Monday November 5th. The official winnder will be announced the morning of November 6th.
- Must be 18 years old and live within the US or have a US address in order to qualify for prize.