Say hello to Frankenstein...
I have a lot of green polish. I have a love for green that started long before my last name became Green (thanks to my wonderful hubby for giving me a color for a name. Much better than my maiden!). But, in all of my greens, I did not have one I liked for Franks skin tone. So I improvised.
I started with two coats of Zoya Tracie... But this wasnt bright enough. So...
I added a single coat of Sinful Colors Irish Green! I knew this over white would've been TOO neon. So Tracie muted it a bit. Love!
Then I used OPI Alpine Snow and Nina Ultrs Pro Black to draw Frank. He's mad lol.
He's the perfect way to kick off Halloween!
I am hosting my first nail art challenge!! Im so excited! If you are a blogger and want to join in on the fun on your blog, please email me at email@example.com with you blog name and link so I can add you to the list and send you the list of links when the challenge is near.
If you dont have a blog, you can join in too! Non-bloggers can submit in a contest and win a prize at the end! Im not going to say what it is... it will be a surprise for now. But I will tell you it is an aaaaaammmmmmaaaaazzzzzziiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg Indie Halloween polish. Need I say more?
Here are the rules:
- You must be a non-blogger to compete for the contest prize.
- All nail art must be on your nails. No falsies. Only new work please.
- Stamping is allowed. No stickers or nail decals. Acrylic paint is allowed, but nail polish must be used in some aspect of the design.
- In order to compete for the Contest Prize, you must complete all 8 days and have them submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on Peace Love Lacquer's Facebook wall before midnight Pacific time the day of the challenge.
- Day 8 (Only Black & Orange) will be the nail art that is voted upon.
- All qualifying participants Day 8 photo will be placed in a folder on November 1st and voting will be most likes. Voting will close at 6pm Pacific on Monday November 5th. The official winnder will be announced the morning of November 6th.
- Must be 18 years old and live within the US or have a US address in order to qualify for prize.
Last Chance To Enter!! My 1500 Follower Giveaway for a custom, one-of-a-kind 365 Days of Color polish Ends tonight!!!! Click here for more details! Plus, I'm a part of a HUGE Halloween Trick or Treat Giveaway with 28 total prizes up for grabs. Click here for more details :)